Crytek Ukraine is announcing an opening for Animator.
We look for talented and ambitious people who meet the following requirements:
- strong knowledge of 3D studio Max animation pipeline. Knowledge of biped and PhysX/RayFire is a big plus
- ability to read and write documentation on English
- established interpersonal and organizational skills
- good communication and writing skills
- passion for making top quality games
- animate various Warface game assets according to developed pipelines and within technology limitations;
- with minimal, if any supervision:
- create a first person view weapon animations with complete in-game animations setup;
- develop animation/simulation for vehicle and non-character objects in 3D studio Max and integrate them to the engine;
- if required, assists in the completion of motion trees for any character(s), object(s), or game area(s);
- create in game cinematics produced with our Sandbox editor;
- assist in the documentation of animation processes, and reads all applicable documentation.
- works with Lead/Senior Animator on a large MMO FPS title Warface;
- work with/clean up mocap data;
- coordinates with other studio groups including art and production to achieve project objectives;
- complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard;
- directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- competitive salary level
- modern and comfortable office very close to the subway
- perfect working conditions
- english course
- medical insurance
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV with the title “Animator”.