Functional Duties : Under the direct supervision of the Project Principal Engineer and/or Area/Unit Senior Engineer, develops and checks system design and drawings in conformance with project specifications, scope of work, design parameters, codes, and industry practices. Work assignments should be made based on the training and experience of the Engineer / Designer weighed against the complexity and critically of the equipment.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review project specifications, administrative and technical practices, design instructions, plot plan, flow diagrams, and supplier information.
- Inputs into the development of Project Instruments Engineering CTR’s for review with Chief Engineer.
- Performs manual/computer layouts using Instruments specifications, standard drawings, design instructions, plot plan, flow diagrams and supplier information.
- Communicates and interface with other project design and engineering disciplines.
- Complete and revise manual/computer drawings .
- Check, back check, and correct manual/computer drawings.
- Review and comment on other departments' design drawings and supplier equipment drawings.
- Update project master drawings.
- Report Document and Activity progress.
- On assignment to the field, supports construction in drawing and specification interpretations and design modifications. Also assists in carrying out site surveys, measurements, acts of acceptance, and other site engineering activities.
- Assist Engineer level 2 / Designer’s gain needed experience.
Instruments Specific Activities and Deliverables:
- Prepare Electronic Drawings as per Clients design specifications (AutoCAD, Microstation etc.).
- Adhere to Company and Client Drawing standards and formats and be able to work to ISA symbols and standards.
- Prepare Termination Detail Drawings.
- Produce Instrument Loop Diagrams.
- Produce Instrument Layout Drawings.
- Prepare Cable Tray and Routing Drawings.
- Prepare Junction Box Layout Drawings.
- Prepare Instrument Mounting/Hook-up Drawings.
- Carry-out “As Built” on completed project drawings as required.
- Carry-out drawing checks on drawings carried out by Instrument Design Engineer.
- Assist to ensure compliance of Instrument cable selections by Design Section.
- Liaise with the Client and Site personnel on site related queries.
- Assist in the coaching of Instrument Design Engineer.
- Identify improvements within the Design Section and relay to Senior Instrument Engineer.
Requirement: Experience in designing company
- There are two positions 1)in Atyrau; 2)in Almaty.
- Permanent work 5/2 for both