Technical Support Specialist is responsible for the provision of technical support of Honeywell Security & Fire (HS&F) products for Russian-speaking customers.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
1. Adaptation of technical and marketing literature to local needs and requirements. Editing documents to ensure they are correct in Russian language, standard terminology and format.
2. Creating specifications based on HS&F product portfolio for customer projects.
3. Assistance in installation, configuration and maintenance of the hardware and software on customer sites.
Site visits to assist customers with resolution of technical issues.
4. Participation in customer meetings and negotiations (when required) - explaining the product concept, requirements and operation.
6. Product investigations in order to determine solutions for product issues.
7. Assistance in localization of products - both hardware & software.
8. Technical & sales support during exhibitions & roadshows conducted by the company.
9. Supporting post-sale activity to customers, warranty (RMA) and product certification processes.
1. Ensure that world-class support is provided to HS&F customers via Email, telephone and site visits. Provide timely and accurate answers to technical questions and solutions for technical problems.
2. Help the Sales team to grow and maintain the business.
1. Higher Education (Engineering Degree and technical experience required).
2. Excellent Russian language skills - both spoken and written.
3. Fluent in English communication.
3. Proven Technical Support experience - more than 3 years.
4. Deep technical knowledge of Information Technologies including: Windows operating systems, Microsoft SQL Server and networking (setting up, troubleshooting).
5. Deep knowledge of security products (IP-video, Intrusion and Access control systems).
6. Good communication and analytical problem solving skills.
7. Experience in supporting marketing communication and demand generation activities.