Court proceedings may be both consequence of a problematic situation and an effective tool for protection of Client’s interests. Our lawyers conduct a detailed analysis of dispute and offer solutions that go beyond formal conduct of case and are primarily aimed at a comprehensive solution of problem, and not just its consequences in the form of a lawsuit.
Marchenko Danevych is looking for a Mid-level Dispute Resolution Associate with strong academic records, prior large firm experience and be committed to excellence, teamwork and superior Client service.
A perfect fit is experienced in representation of Client sat courts of all jurisdictions including the Supreme Court of Ukraine and should be highly organized and confident about managing multiple deadlines.
- Negotiation, disputes resolution, litigation management and management of documents
- Liaise with the counterparties and co-ordinate the execution of necessary documentation
- Review the legal documentation and forms to ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Conduct researches, develop strategy, arguments, and testimony in preparation for presentation of case
- Analyze and keep abreast of changes in the laws as well as draft and review all contractual agreements
- Drafting documents for the court
- Representing Clients` interests in court hearings
- Legal assistance to Attorney-at-law in criminal proceedings, in white-collar criminal proceedings
- Strong legal analysis and legal writing skills
- Advanced English level
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills
- Strong academic records
- A qualified lawyer with excellent credential
- 2 years Dispute Resolution experience in a recognized law firm
- First rate technical skills needed to support the Client work of the department
- Commerciality and demonstrable business development experience
- Strong service orientation - a "Client first" culture
- Ability to develop strong relationships with Clients and to take responsibility for this relationship
- High work standards
- Flexible work practices
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to adapt communication style as required
- Communicative and Responsive
- Analytical thinking and reasoning
- Ability to work well in both a team and individually
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package is on offer, as are real opportunities to gain new vast multidisciplinary experience and participate in major deals on Ukrainian market for progression to ambitious, hard-working and talented lawyers.
If you are interested in advancing your career with us, please send your CV and academic transcripts.