Marchenko Danevych is looking for a Mid-level Tax Associate with a strong academic track record and solid training gained in a prestigious Law Firm to strengthen our Tax practice team.
A perfect fit would be committed to excellence, teamwork and superior client service.
- The successful candidates will support senior tax lawyers on predominately Ukrainian profits tax and stamp duty matters in the tax planning, tax disputes/litigation areas. Part of the work will also have an international tax structuring focus.
- On the tax disputes/litigation side, the work will include handling complex tax audits and tax litigation.
- Successful candidates will be given exposure to clients in different industries and will effectively contribute to the business development of our Tax practice. They can expect a continuous emphasis on intellectual growth and skills development, and will benefit from a structured training programme designed to develop outstanding legal and transactional handling skills. Candidates should be highly organized and confident about managing multiple deadlines and have an ability to explain complex tax rules in clear language for both tax and non-tax professionals both internally and externally.
- Advanced English level
- Strong academic credentials
- 3-4 years Tax experience in recognized law firm
- International experience is a plus
- Established track record of hard work, excellent experience and exceptional reviews
- Strong technical, drafting and commercial skills
- Analytical thinking and reasoning
- Higher than average Tax Compliance knowledge
- Business and Corporate Tax Returns
- Individual Tax Returns
- Communicative and Responsive
- Must be able to integrate well in a team-oriented environment
- A competitive remuneration and benefits package is on offer, as are real opportunities to gain new vast multidisciplinary experience and participate in major deals on Ukrainian market for progression to ambitious, hard-working and talented lawyers.
- If you are interested in advancing your career with us, please send your CV and academic transcripts.