Intern (Internship in Banking & Finance)
The Internship Program Project strives to guarantee that all students receive equal educational opportunities in Banking and Finance law.
The program is available to students from any degree background in their third -last year of university.
The program enables you to put what you’ve learned into practice and gain valuable work experience, so you can see first-hand what it's like to work for a Law firm before you graduate.
We focus on recruiting bright and passionate young potentials who embrace the ever-changing law environment.
- Although assignments for each intern vary, most students will be asked to draft legal documents, write legal research memoranda, and conduct factual investigations
- Your assignments will also include preparing for and going to client meetings, financial modeling, due diligence and actual execution of transactions
- You will handle acquisitions, restructurings, recapitalizations, divestitures, partnerships and joint ventures
We are looking for Intern applicants who should:
- Speak and write fluent English
- Have a strong academic record
- Work well in a team environment
- Work independently, take initiative and require modest supervision
- Apply creative approaches to traditional subjects
How to apply:
- Please notice, that no internship will be considered without a detailed CV/Resume (with names of references) and cover letter
- Marchenko Danevych is the ideal place for you to realize your full potential in the Banking and Finance law industry. Join us and you will get invaluable experience before you graduate
- Please arrange your summer breaks or vacations before or after your internship, not during). Students applying for summer internships and available for 10 or more weeks will be given preference over equally qualified applicants for shorter time periods
- Our summer Internship Program on Banking and Finance is designed for students looking to kick-start their law career early
- When you’ve completed the Vacation Program and your degree, you may be offered a full-time graduate position with the firm