Юрист со знанием английского или немецкого языков
INTERPONT builds bridges and accelerates progress
We offer a wide range of services to our demanding customers worldwide - from Corporate Finance, Tax & Legal, Outsourcing Accounting & Payroll, HR, IT Solutions to Business Consulting.
INTERPONT holds itself out as an international company and sets adequate standards. We encourage outstanding people possessing strong personality and various talents to realize the maximum of opportunities together.
In our activities, we combine counselling and practical implementation of outsourcing setting the highest value on integrity.
We are convinced: not only the customer grows with us, but we grow with the customer as well.
We are currently looking for a lawyer as a member of our team in our office in Almaty
- Majored in corporate and tax law.
If you think you can handle every situation and able to work under pressure, remain sovereign and think positive, then you surely can fulfil these tasks:
- drafting, elaboration, examination and negotiation of standard- and individual contracts in GE, EN and RU with a focus on corporate law;
- entries of various kinds regarding the TOO, representative offices and branches of foreign companies (change of GD, share capital increase, changes of charters etc.);
- expert opinions in the field of law, litigation, special literature and official comments from state authorities;
- practive negotiations with clients, feedback, legal consultations for managers;
- proper custody of contracts, schedule control and resending;
- coordination of external lawyers and/or subcontractors, e.g. regarding trade names, patents, certificates, customs and licences;
- arbitration experience, preparing of complaints and claims, litigation, conducting bankruptcy trials, representation in court;
- direct contact to customers and customer care in the area;
- fluent in English or German: the second language must be enough to carry out business correspondence.
Your knowledge & skills:
- Law studies with commercial focus or a university degree of a commercial lawyer (diplomas on additional education are welcome but not required);
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in the relevant areas (law firm or company);
- Profound knowledge of corporate and tax law with relation to cross-border businesses (labour law as an advantage);
- Fluent spoken and written business German\English and Russian, preferably obtained when working abroad;
- High working knowledge of MS Office.
- Systematic and solution-oriented work, as well as engagement and team spirit;
- Quick capture and use of legal and business correlations and correct legal illustration thereof;
- Analytical practitioner with high ability to learn and wide interests in the field of law;
- Customer-oriented thinking and action, as well as good communication skills;
- Taking responsibility within the limits of your personal and professional competence and development.
- secure and attractive workplace;
- … in a pleasant cooperative atmosphere;
- …with a promising working environment;
- Here various projects for our customers working in diverse areas are waiting for you.
Please, reply on our vacancy only in English or in German CV.