EXANTE is an international investment company.
We are looking for an experienced HR lead to oversee and manage all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives as well as develop new processes.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes etc.
Managing HR team and taking part in all the processes when necessary, i.e:
- Managing hiring process all the way from A to Z (taking part in making up the descriptions, posting, finding candidates, arranging interviews, getting on board)
- Managing records for the internal HR policies, rules, orders and directives
- Taking care of employees documents, keeping records, contracts and other sensitive data
- Working closely with management
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company and participating in it when necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary
- University degree
- Previous experience in the equal position minimum 2 years
- Previous experience as line HR Manager (recruitment process, other related duties)
- Experience in hiring people in Europe
- Fluent English and Russian (any other european language is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of European labor legislation (Germany, Latvia, Malta etc) is highly preferable
- Working in a rapidly-growing international company in any of our offices (relocation is also possible)
- Atmosphere where initiative is awarded
- Free lunches