- The position requires that the individual provide full IT/Operations support to install/configure/support various software products, network configuration, and monitoring.
- The ideal candidate will manage systems, troubleshoot problems and recommend/implement solutions.
- Manage assigned projects and accept responsibility to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Write scripts to support the infrastructure, backup and recovery processes and procedures.
- Work with Data Warehouse engineering team as well as other engineering groups to implement and automate new features.
- Write documentation including design documents and procedures. Effectively communicate with peers and management.
- Weekend support on a rotational basis.
- Ready to work night shifts.
- Solid understanding of Linux (rhel, centos), TCP/IP.
- Experience with virtualization, web servers, rdbms (mysql) and non-sql dbms (redis,mongodb).
- Knowledge of monitoring applications such as Nagios,Zabbix.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following scripting languages: bash, python.
- Intermediate English.
You will find:
- Benefits, including insurance with optional dental care.
- Comfortable office close to metro “ Комендантский проспект ”.
- Office tea, coffee and snacks.
- Possibility to increase your experience and expertise (including English) through various courses at the Company expense.
- A partial compensation costs for fitness.
- Possible business trips to USA.
Ключевые навыкиАдминистрирование серверов LinuxVirtualizationNagiosZabbixTCP/IPBashPythonMySQLIntermediate English
Санкт-Петербург, Гаккелевская улица, 21А, м. Комендантский проспектПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, сменный график