This role of the Account Executive is to support the local Account Team in Russia on all local communication activities including: 360 launch campaigns, dealer communication and campaign development, tactical communication, CRM, social media, print production and delivery, TV commercials and launch films.
Reporting to Senior Account Manager, the focus of this role is to operate as a key project manager of the day-to-day business. The Executive Account position manages all elements of account‐ coordination and project management.
- Working on development and deployment of upcoming 360 campaigns and new product launches for the premium automotive brand and dealers’ network.
- Managing and coordinating asset delivery (including timings development and enforcement, cost estimation and approvals, internal creative approvals).
- Working with and understanding the creative process – managing expectations and time pressures with effective management of resources.
- Preparing competitor reports.
- Coordinating and working closely with the production manager to ensure a smooth process within the agency team, client and media team.
- Financial management: tracking budgets and tightly managing financial processes.
- Clear understanding and implementation of the approval systems and administration cycles.
- Bachelor Degree – preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in an account executive role in a full‐service advertising agency, experienced in production management (TV, print, digital).
- Working knowledge of digital, print and TV production.
- Experienced user level of basic business software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Understanding and experience of working in an international environment.
- Efficient in time management.
- Hard working, result‐oriented, quick learner, positive attitude and stress tolerance, willing to nurture healthy and positive relationship within the team. Willing to make a difference.
Москва, Краснопролетарская улица, 16Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день