з/п не указана
The overall responsibility of this job is to maximize the performance of our retail stores, improve processes with a strong focus on leadership, employee management and effective team collaboration and communication across regions of CIS. One of main goals is to reach desired customer satisfaction in stores and develop efficient and goal oriented teams. The function has a profit and loss responsibility for the retail network.
The ideal candidate for this position is a performance-driven leader, who fosters collaboration and works well in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone with a solid combination of operations management experience and great interpersonal skills, who will drive continuous improvement in our existing stores and facilitate the future expansion of our retail operation.
The candidates with experience in fashion retail are preferred, however we are inviting all candidates with operations and retail experience regardless of industry. We are open to consider expatriates with intermediate knowledge of the Russian language.
Driving Organizational Excellence:
• Directs the day-to-day operations of retail stores; develops and drives retail operational strategy for stores and the Retail Management team;
• Ensures improvement actions in case of deviations;
• Ensures efficient store operations;
• Makes sure that visual merchandising concept is reflected in the stores;
• Controls and manages the stock turnover and overstocks;
• Assures that sales and visual merchandising standards are followed across every store across the regions and countries;
• Liaises with merchandising in order to optimize the goods flow;
• Improves customer service level;
• Drives the development of the entire team and does succession planning;
• Safeguards correct and timely administration flow.
Sales revenue responsibility:
• Supports budgeting, controlling and forecasting processes;
• Organizes work and controls the overall costs in order to reach business targets;
Providing support the expansion of stores across countries and regions.
• Cooperates with corporate HR and plans annual workforce and employee costs;
• Drives and supports the execution of performance management and motivation systems;
• Assures that work standards are followed and that they stand for what the employer brand promises;
• Promotes a positive, team-driven, and highly ethical work environment;
• Cooperates in setting and assessing employees performance.
• At least 6 years of experience in operation management roles within CIS region or on emerging markets;
• At least 3 years of experience at top managerial positions preferable in retail industry;
• A profound understanding of sales goods in premium segment (brand clothes, perfumes, cosmetics, accessories and alcohol);
• Proven experience of leading thousands of employees;
• Bachelor’s Degree with background in business and economics;
• Fluency in English and Russian. This position reports to an expatriate that is why English is required for business communication on a daily basis;
• Experience working abroad or in international companies is an advantage;
• Experience in budgeting and planning.
Desired skills and competencies:
• We are looking for a strong communicator with great interpersonal skills with an ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships, managing with impact and influencing peers outside of direct reporting relationships. Excellent organizational skills are a prerequisite for performing in this role.
Вакансия опубликована 11 октября 2016