Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer is one of the most acknowledged Canada’s companies, which provides solutions for the jobs and joys of everyday life. It is one of the most-visited Canadian retailers with incredible amount of retail and gasoline outlets across the country. It uses an E-Commerce platform based on Hybris and Adobe CQ for multichannel sales management, order management and content management.
- Develop new functionality for the portal and fix bugs in the existent functionality.
- Experience with HTML/CSS;
- Experience with JS build tools;
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate level of spoken English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in development or optimization of JS code for mobile devices, responsive design;
- Knowledge of HTML5 APIs.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)