At LoyaltyPlant, we empower marketing innovators in brick&mortar businesses to build customer relationships that are truly rewarding both for the brand and for the customer.
We do that by building a mobile-first marketing solution for restaurants&retail, that already helped to turn that vision into reality for over 500 happy clients including top brand franchisees (such as KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut, etc.) and their 8 000 000 customers worldwide.
We are looking for a full-time corporate English teacher in our Saint-Petersburg development office.
- At least 1-year experience of teaching ESL to adults;
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience in using Communicative methodology in teaching;
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience in phonetics teaching, business letters;
- Additional qualifications, such as certificates in teaching BE, CELTA and in particular Delta will be an advantage.
- Full-time job;
- Lesson and curriculum planning with the students’ needs in mind;
- Designing and teaching short courses targeting specific Business English needs;
- Testing students’ progress;
- Language consultations for colleagues.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate);
- Flexible schedule;
- Free lunches;
- Work in a close-knit team of young and talented professionals (22-30 years old);
- Informal atmosphere, lack of a strict manager-employee type of work relationship;
- Eventful life outside of work: going to ski slopes in winter, bicycle rides all year round, joint jogging, CrossFit classes, rock climbing, paintball + we have our own tourist club and even a yoga instructor.