ALTHAUS Group, a top-tier Russian consulting company ranked among TOP-20 Russian investment consultants, is looking for ambitious talents eager to grow as corporate finance professionals.
- Assisting in M&A projects (research, proposals, presentations);
- Participation in other projects related to corporate finance;
- Participation in client meetings and site visits and interaction with clients.
- Higher education (or final year students) in economics in top-tier Russian universities: High School of Economics, Finance University under the Government of the Russian Federation, MGIMO, Moscow State University.
- Excellence knowledge of corporate finance;
- English - full working proficiency;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills;
- Passed CFA or similar qualifications are an advantage.
- Full-time internship for 2 months;
- Opportunity to start a career in M&A;
- Successful Interns will be able to join our team as Consultants.