Deloitte is seeking to hire a Consultant for the Audit department’s Enterprise Risk Services group at our Moscow office.
Deloitte's Enterprise Risk Services group is a leading provider of Internal Control, Internal Audit and Risk Management in the CIS, with over 110 dedicated professionals across 14 offices, serving clients in the CIS and abroad.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
The role will involve:
- Assistance in obtaining an understanding of the accounting and IT processes
- Assisting with computer-technical aspects of the financial statement audit engagement
- Identifying and assessing risks related to computerised processing
- Evaluating the design and implementation of control activities
- Planning, designing and performing tests of IT General Controls (information security, systems acquisition and change, datacentre operations)
- Planning, designing and performing tests of the IT-dependent and automated business process controls
- Participating in integrated audits in accordance with the PCAOB standards (Internal Controls over Financial Reporting)
- Designing, developing, and using file interrogation techniques to identify data integrity issues
- Applying computer-assisted auditing tools and techniques, validation of computer-generated information
- Contributing to advisory projects with regard to Cyber Risk services and risk management in IT areas.
- You will be expected to work together in teams of 2-6 (depending on the complexity of an assignment) and will be encouraged to step into a role of a project team lead.
- Higher education in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science or Information Systems Administration
- 2 (3-4 for experienced hires) years of IT consulting/auditing, information security administration or electronic data processing/Big Data analytics experience
- Exposure to IT audit techniques and procedures: business processes analysis, evaluation and testing of IT controls, application controls reviews, pre and post-implementation reviews (including Quality Assurance reviews), ERP packages, IT risk management consultancy, IT security, and experience using CAAT
- Good knowledge of COSO and COBIT (or similar) frameworks; experience with application software development is an advantage
- Analytical and solution-oriented mind, critical and logical thinking, ability to reach the correct conclusion based on the available facts and arguments
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CIA, ACCA certification(s) is(are)desirable
- Passion for leading
- Understanding the full cycle/scope of project teams’ designated tasks (gathering, organising and analysing data).
- Strong desire to grow and take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to draft reports and participate in presentations
- Desire to develop expertise in IT auditing, IT governance and accounting principles
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
We are looking for individuals with a desire to grow and who welcome the challenge of working at a well-established and constantly growing firm. You will join us at an exciting stage of our development and will have the opportunity to reach your fullest potential. We offer exciting opportunities for professional growth and development, supportive and friendly work environment, challenging tasks and a competitive compensation package.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.