CoreValue, a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine, is looking for a Middle SharePoint Developer for Lutsk office.
We are seeking an energetic person with strong technical and consulting background and expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy SharePoint Server 2013 farm solutions, sandbox solutions, and SharePoint Add-ins in an on premise environment;
- Design, develop, test, and deploy visual web parts, custom workflows, InfoPath forms, MS Office integration components, page templates, branding customizations, and web services;
- Work closely with SharePoint development team members;
- Assist with user acceptance testing and the preparation of user manuals and training materials for SharePoint solutions;
- Assist with communication of major/minor enhancements and bug-fixes.
- 3+ years experience in software development with C#, Visual Studio, .NET 4.0+ Framework, ASP.NET, WCF, and WF ;
- 2 years in developing custom farm solutions, sandbox solutions, and apps for SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2010;
- Understanding of SharePoint Server 2013 architecture, server-side object model, and client-side object model;
- Experience with SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath, and InfoPath Forms Services;
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and REST-based web services; experience consuming web services with SharePoint;
- 2 years experience building and supporting all aspects of SharePoint including sites, site collections, master pages & templates, web parts, content types & policies, lists, libraries, workflows, forms authentication, and security groups;
- Experience evaluating and integrating 3rd party plug-ins with SharePoint;
- Understanding of the Agile software development life cycle;
- Strong problem solving skills ;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate and interact confidently with individuals at all levels; must be dedicated to a high degree of customer service with the ability to work well in a team environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Active Directory, PowerShell and scripting languages;
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS, Power Pivot, and Power View is a plus;
- Experience in end user usability and creating functional user interfaces that improve the overall end user experience and efficiency ;
- Experience developing SharePoint 2013 Workflows with Workflow Manager;
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, hackerspace, covered bike-parking
- Compensation of medical insurance
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym and yoga class on-site
- Language school with a native speaker
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts
- Paid business trips: daily and transportation expenses
- Lunch compensation and availability of snacks and dibs on-site