Deloitte is seeking to hire an Internal Auditor for the Audit department’s Enterprise Risk Services group at our Moscow office.
Deloitte's Enterprise Risk Services group is a leading provider of Internal Control, Internal Audit and Risk Management in the CIS, with over 110 dedicated professionals across 14 offices, serving clients in the CIS and abroad.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
The role will involve:
- Delivering engagements, identifying financial and business risks, analysing business processes and controls, developing and implementing controls testing of work programmes to provide assurance over the design and operating effectiveness of controls, drafting reports and agreeing the draft findings as well as improvement recommendations with client management;
- Performing integrated audits in accordance with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) standards (related to internal controls over financial reporting) and providing advisory services related to design, implementation and assistance to management in testing internal controls over financial reporting in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002;
- Testing internal controls and following a rigorous approach using Deloitte's own methodology and relevant industry guidance, including that of the Institute of Internal Auditors, where relevant;
- Working with colleagues in other specialist areas of the team to ensure that our key clients and relationships receive broader ERS propositions;
- Demonstrating specific service area/competency and/or industry expertise that provides tangible value to our clients;
- Meeting client expectations and delivering engagement objectives as a part of a team;
- Anticipating client needs based on a strong understanding of the client and its industry; and
- Actively participating in business and practice development initiatives.
- Experience in one of the following industries: oil & gas, metals & mining, telecom & media and manufacturing;
- Degree in accounting, finance or other relevant discipline from a recognised university;
- At least 2 years of experience working as an external/internal auditor or accountant. Such experience should include design, implementation or testing of internal controls in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002;
- Experience in performing integrated audits in accordance with Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) standards would be an advantage;
- Experience supervising a team of at least 2-3 subordinates;
- ACCA, CIA, ACA or CIMA qualification(s) (completed or in progress) would be an advantage;
- Fluent Russian, advanced written and spoken English;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effective results to often-ambiguous requirements;
- Confidence when interacting with all levels of client personnel, including CFOs, line managers, analysts and accountants;
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team, to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines; and
- Willingness to travel extensively across Russia.
We are looking for individuals with a desire to grow and who welcome the challenge of working at a well-established and constantly growing firm. You will join us at an exciting stage of our development and will have the opportunity to reach your fullest potential. We offer exciting opportunities for professional growth and development, supportive and friendly work environment, challenging tasks and a competitive compensation package