Recruitment professionals at Accenture identify talent needs and recruiting channels, source and screen candidates, they hire qualified candidates, and coordinate onboarding activities for new hires.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Identifying talent needs;
- Recruitment campaign design,
- Recruiting source channel management,
- Candidate relationship management,
- Candidate sourcing,
- Candidate assessment & screening,
- New joiners hiring,
- Work with recruiting systems,
- Recruiting requisition fulfillment.
- Professional Skills Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant experience,
- Experience in candidates relationship management,
- Experience in candidates sourcing,
- Experience in candidates screening and assessment,
- Experience of work with Recruiting Systems is a plus.
- Personal Skills Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment,
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment,
- Desire to work in an information systems environment,
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
All of our employees receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.