The Local Content Specialist will be responsible for managing content localization and content creation by coordinating with internal and external resources. Specialist’s activities include ensuring Veeam customers and partners across the globe get the highest quality experience from the content translated or originally created in their native language. This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment collaborating with the internal team’s schedules and deadlines.
- Managing localization and content projects for DACH, Nordics and UK&I sub-regions.
- Delivering localization projects within agreed timelines and scope.
- Localization budget development and management.
- Managing Language Service Providers (recruiting and maintenance)
- Localization optimization (process and tools)
- Keeping the localized website fresh and up to date
- Ensuring content is accessible, useful, findable, and valuable.
- Adjustment of global content plan in accordance with local business demands
- Providing regions with the relevant content that can be used in different marketing online and offline activities.
- Measuring content effectiveness via Google Analytics, CRM (Salesforce)
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams (creative team, internet marketing, product marketing)
- Conducting a competitive content analysis
- Good command of English (not lower than Upper-Intermediate level)
- Good command of German (not lower B2/C1).
- Understanding of localization issues.
- Experience managing Translation Memories, Glossaries and Style Guides will be a plus
- Experience using CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Transit, SDLX) will be a plus
- Marketing experience will be a plus
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Analytical capabilities
- Detail-oriented, qualify-focused and proactive
- Ability to learn new tools/systems quickly.
- Strong project management skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in fast-pacing environment
- Excelent communication skills
- Positive attitude and team spirit.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible work schedule
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Annual leave 28 days