KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have over 152,000 people working in member firms around the world. In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
Taking part in projects related to different types of corporate finance activity (business valuation, financial modeling, intangible assets valuation):
• Conducting market research
• Analyzing financial and operational data
• Financial modeling
• Report writing
• University degree or graduate-year student
• Basic understanding of financial accounting, valuation methods, market comparison analysis
• Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
• PC literate
• Analytical skills, attention to details
• Ready to learn and work hard
The Internship lasts 3 months. Interns that receive favourable reviews on completion of their internship are offered full-time Consultant positions in Valuation group.