Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. Our Mission is to extend Silicon Valley engineering spirit to create the best software products for our clients all over the world.
Overview: Our client is a leading international online lottery software and services provider and we are looking for dynamic and dedicated HR People Partner for its Innovecs Kiev team (20+ employees).
We are currently looking dedicated HR People Partner who will operate the HR services, policies, and programs and will be responsible for the HR Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
The major responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating recruiting and staffing;
- Welfare activities;
- Training activities;
- Employee relations;
- Other HR projects.
To become a part of the team you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field;
- Experience as a Human Resources Specialist (including recruitment, compensation, labor relations, training, welfare and other areas of professional human resources);
- Experience from an international hi-tech/mobile/internet company- advantage;
- Very good verbal and written English level;
- Ability to analyze situations, identify problems, recommend solutions, and evaluate outcome;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Professionalism, assertiveness, independence, dynamism, initiative.
- Great opportunity of professional development within young and fast-growing company;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- High level compensation based on the performance and regular reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
If you are interested and have enough experience and qualifications required, please submit your current CV