What we do:
Our Management Consulting (JSC KPMG) experts work with clients to help their management solve strategic tasks and ultimately boost business results. Starting from strategy going through procurement and supply chain, production, sales and support functions like IT, HR, treasury and finance, we provide best solutions that enable business to grow and achieve new horizons.
You may be involved in:
- Finance and operational modelling and further development of recommendations on reducing costs and improving business effectiveness
- Business processes reengineering aimed at increasing labor productivity
- Optimization of organizational structure
- Outsourcing, centralization and relocation of business functions
- Change management issues
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education or last year student
- At least intermediate English and fluent Russian
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Mathematical modelling skills
- Strong process optimization skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Effective team player
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to go on business trips
- Ability to work full-time
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth
- A wide range of training and development programs
- Great professional team and friendly environment
- Language practice
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City
Start date: upon completion of all the recruitment stages.
Vacancy is open in JSC KPMG