з/п не указана
Field Service Engineer, Water Engineering Systems, RCIS
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Field Service Engineer, Water Engineering Systems, RCIS is professional service provider in the water treatment industry.
All resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
• Equipment Start up and Commissioning
• Site Surveys
• Management of Repairs/Maintenance/warrantee
• Contacts with customers
• Minor assembly, as required
• Operation at BOO or Mobile sites when required
• Project co-ordination
• Customer reporting/Data processing
• Support for costing of contracts.
• First line trouble shooting
• Technical training
• Contractor supervision if required
• Participation in Piloting and Field trials when required
• Servicing of Chemical Accounts
• Travel outside of the geographic area when needed.
• Participating in the local team meetings to share best practices.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 3 years of experience in Services).
• Service mentality, customer is number one
• Good communication skills
• Preferable one year of Water treatment expertise in the equipment area
• Electrical or Mechanical background.
• Fluent English and Russian
• Computer literate
• Willingness to travel up to 90%
Вакансия опубликована 13 октября 2016