Deloitte in Ukraine is currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Corporate Tax team in our Kyiv office.
The Corporate Tax Practice delivers comprehensive and innovative tax services to clients worldwide. Our activities are not limited by a particular business industry; we provide a wide range of tax services to clients in such business areas as manufacturing, consumer & transportation, technology media etc. We are a practice that is expanding rapidly and we are completely committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled talent to join our team.
The role will involve:
- Working independently and as part of an experienced team on complex tax consulting, tax M&A and tax audit projects for major companies within a wide range of industrial sectors as mentioned above.
- Maintaining a strong focus on client service delivery – working closely with your existing clients as well as developing proposals for potentially new clients.
- Reviewing clients’ deliverables prepared based on relevant research and analysis made by junior team members.
- Communicating consistently with your current clients, maintaining an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in your field.
- Managing more than one assignment / project at any given time.
To be considered you should possess:
- A University qualification in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Ideally, 3 – 5 years relevant experience – obtained either from professional services firms or from industry.
- Solid technical knowledge concerning National Taxation.
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills – fluent English and the ability to formulate, present and write concise, clear business summaries.
- The ability to effectively lead a team and to manage multiple engagements.
- The ability to be highly result orientated and to meet tight deadlines.
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition.
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times.
- Travel, Health and Life insurance
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- Fair remuneration
- Access to cutting-edge, worldwide business knowledge
- Charity events
- Technical and cross-functional training
- Access to global e-learning resources