The purpose of the project is to transition schools off paper onto a curriculum-focused learning platform. Today we serve over 2,000 schools and over 500,000 students in 120 countries.
We simplify the enrollment process for parents, students and school managers, eliminate paper forms, save the time of parents and school staff, make the application procedures fun and paperless.
You might obtain this position if:
— You have 3 years of experience in Front -End development and at least 1 year of experience with Ruby/PHP development;
— You have basic understanding of Ruby on Rails / PHP: you’re able to start the project on the server and maintain it within a simple logic;
— You have been working with Photoshop and other similar design editors;
— You have basic knowledge of JS: at the level of creating a basic Client Side JS Application using popular frameworks: React, AngularJS, EmberJS.
— You understand what is VCS (Git) and what are development processes;
— Your knowledge of Jquery is rather good;
— You have a good understanding of BEM*-like methodologies;
Also, we want You to have:
— Knowledge of HTTP protocol: the basic level for requests for content;
— Knowledge of basic methods of content display optimization: Critical Path, Pre-Caching, Sprites, CSS, JS, Image & Content Minification / Compression, CDN etc.;
-Experience with component-oriented, pixel perfect, adaptive and responsive layout;
Highly desirable if:
— You know how to use Flexbox and Fluid;
— You understand the browsers actions for displaying the page: requests (which headers are important), an order, processing query results.
- Competitive salary
- Regular reviews and yearly performance-based bonuses
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Cosy fully-equipped office in Lviv or an opportunity to work remotely
- Paid vacation, sick leave and national holidays
- Wellness program which includes free office lunches, compensation of language classes, gym, IT-events, medical expenses and other
- Work in a close contact with team members and project stakeholders
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code