eVelopers is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our team. You will be introduced to a variety of business problems concerned to a digital management system and be a part of the team defining and implementing solutions to address them. It's an excellent opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills to establish a testing process from scratch
- Establish a testing process from the beginning of a project.
- Design test cases, implement test cases and execute tests with a focus on test coverage.
- Provide test metrics and measurements.
- Collaborate with development team.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in test automation of commercial products.
- Understanding of testing methodology and stages of the testing process.
- Strong Linux operational skills.
- Hands on experience in Test Automation of web applications using Java, Selenium, JMeter (or other load testing tools).
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or other SQL-like database.
- Capability to analyze test results, make test outcome predictions and suggest improvements to the testing process.
- Ability to design, implement, and execute automated tests.
- Ability to understand overall system requirements.
- Ability to reconcile conflicting constraints.
- Good written English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with Alfresco and Liferay.
What we offer in return:
- Professional growth
- Competitive base salary
- Annual/2 performance review
- Business lunches + well equipped kitchen
- Bicycle parking + Shower
- Paid sick leave
- We will be glad to see you as a part of soccer or/and volleyball teams
- Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and Gold Solution Partner of Alfresco combining a strong project leadership and dev excellence with a global delivery in the cloud.
- Leveraging 15 years of experience in enterprise software development, systems integration and IT consulting services eVelopers has successfully delivered numerous (SFDC) implementation in the US, Western Europe and in Russia.
- Established in 1999 as a CA Corp. with an R&D center in St.Petersburg, Russia the company currently employs ~100 software engineers
Санкт-Петербург, 26 линия В.О., д.15, стр.2, м. ВасилеостровскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день