- Registration, storage of incoming and outgoing correspondence and technical documentation;
- Preparation of incoming and outgoing correspondence and technical documentation for issue (formatting, assigning of number, approval);
- Preparation of reports on status of technical documentation and correspondence;
- Checking incoming technical documentation for accuracy of assignment of number, revision and formatting;
- Timely distribution of technical documentation to companies participating in Project implementation;
- Uploading letters/ documents into Ensemble and/or Lotus system. Maintain registers;
- Participation in project document control methodology development.
- Specialized higher education;
- Special knowledge and work experience in the area of project document control;
- MS Office, (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio);
- Work experience in any EDMS system;
- Fluent English
- Work experience in Project document control in oil and gas industry of no less than 2 years.
- Employment conditions in accordance with the Russian labour law.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Work schedule 5/2.
- Modern office near Paveletskaya station.
Полная занятость, полный день