Our Deal Advisory team includes over 250 professionals in Russia and the CIS. We are one of the largest deal advisors with professional teams in Russia and the CIS, providing objective unbiased advice on every aspect of the full range of transactions.
Our practice in Russia and the CIS saw Russian M&A nascent in 1997-2002 and gathering momentum from 2003 onwards. We advised on the landmark deals on the Russian market and in the CIS.
The vacancy is opened at JSC KPMG.
- Working in an interdisciplinary group to perform complex transaction services assignments, mostly, due diligence;
- Providing support to management in the engagement planning and management process;
- Communicating with clients, collecting information, conducting detailed financial analysis, and reporting on findings;
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Degree from a leading Russian or International University
- At least 1-2 years of experience in audit or transaction services (Big4 is a plus)
- Knowledge of Russian accounting standards and IFRS is a must
- ACCA/CPA certification is a plus
- Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large amounts of data, advanced research skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Fast learner, team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to detail
- Non-standard approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Fluent English and Russian (both written and spoken)
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Transparent path of career growth
- A wide range of training and development programs
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects with international focus