- 10 – 15 years experience designing, manufacturing, installing, and repairing chemical injection systems.
- Independent, self- motivated worker.
- Fully competent in MS Office suite of business applications.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Oil & Gas, Refining and or Petrochemical plants.
- Must have worked in industry during the preceding 12 months.
- Must be able to drive light duty truck at TCO facility.
- Work history must demonstrate strong HES leadership.
- Audit all specialty chemical injection systems for TCO in Tengiz.
- Assess current preventative maintenance for these systems and issue new procedures and schedule of PM tasks.
- Create and maintain a pump repair work order system for Baker Hughes internal use.
- Review current warehouse spare part inventory levels, and issues new recommendations for min/max stocking levels.
- Develop monthly pump status report(s).
- Create/modify job description for Maintenance Technician.
- Conduct candidate search for Technician including practical examinations.
- Create training program tailored for each technician to rapidly develop core competency in mechanical repair of injection equipment.
- Train and verify technician competency
- Review future need for chemical injection equipment in Tengiz.
- Assist with Designs Engineering when needed.
Полная занятость, полный день