GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Senior Build & Release Engineer to join its Kyiv office.
Next generation automotive infotainment is being developed by the project. Stright focus on Android based solutions and next generation automotive technologies. We are happily invating tallented Android/Embedded engineers to the team to participate int development of cutting edge automotive technologies for US Tier 1
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Create proposal for the customer about CI/CD infrastructure for the new project
- Support Continuous Integration infrastructure (Jenkins, Gerrit)
- Create branches and setup separate build system after a milestone releases
- Create build storage archives for back tracking builds
- Participate in release/milestone planning and scheduling with the product team
- Participate in development and maintenance of Android OS.
- Participate in project discussions, review, etc.
- Development and review of Yocto Layers and recipes.
- Bug-fixing of Yocto recipes, redesign of Yocto Layers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to grasp customer requirements and propose proper solution
- Advanced level of Git integration process/strategy knowledge.
- Experience with Jenkins CI administration
- Experience with Gerrit administration
- Experience with Android build system.
- Experience with build automation tools: make, cmake, automake, maven
- Advanced level of Bash-scripting.
- Experience with Python development is a plus.
- Experience with embedded Linux development is a plus.
- Advanced writing/spoken English skills.