- Project execution: Project execution within project’s objectives and time schedule.
- Setting up and maintaining the project schedule, checking the milestones, communicating the warnings and deviations.
- Budget control: estimating costs, collecting reliable data relative to engaged and/or spent amounts, etc…
- Coordinate activities of different departments to get project's goal.
- Make a description of the project scope based on the users/production needs and the project objectives.
- Define the sourcing strategy and identify key suppliers
- Process improvement and automation control
- Capability building: Ability to train and develop the technical and operational skills.
- Education level: high engineering education (or equivalent technical or scientist experience)
- Minimum 5 years experience as support engineer or industrial related operation activities.
- Minimum 3 years experience in project organisations.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the food processing industry.
- Good English,
- Strong communication skills
- Job is in Podolsk.
- Interesting tasks
- Career opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Corporate phone
Полная занятость, полный день