- Any transaction including contemplated acquisition or disposition of a business, merger or restructuring has tax implications. Understanding and planning of these tax implications is essential for mitigating the transaction risks and enhancing benefit from the opportunities.
- The challenges faced by the M&A Tax team include identifying the historic and (re-)structuring tax risks which can significantly impact the contemplated transaction, developing effective strategies to mitigate or, where possible, eliminate such tax risks, identifying opportunities to enhance tax position of the multinational groups of companies through corporate restructurings and integration of the acquired assets in the existing business model.
- As an Intern you will work full time in a team under the supervision of a Senior Consultant or Manager.
- Initially you will mainly focus on the technical aspects which will include performing researches in the databases, processing information in the datarooms, assisting in preparing deliverables. Based on the experience that you will have acquired, you will gradually take a more overall responsibility on the client engagements.
The candidates for this position meet the following requirements:
- University Degree in either Finance or Economics or Accounting and Audit or Taxation a last year student
- Basic knowledge of accounting and taxation
- 1 year of accounting experience will be a strong plus
- Good command of English
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to successfully joggle multiple tasks
- Eager to respond to new challenges and learn fast
- Service focused and a real team player with strong communicative skills
- You like a project based working environment
- You are goal-oriented and have career aspirations
- Challenging assignments
- Career development opportunities
- Work in a friendly international environment
Стажировка, полный день