- Weekly reporting of work done and also planning for week in advance.
- Reporting to all levels of management.
- Supplying factories with Vegetables.
- Quality Quantity Cost and Timing
- Establish a planting programme according to factory needs establish and control a Phyto programme.
- Selection of varieties adequately to programme needs.
- Be in contact with departments in Bonduelle group regarding seeds and new technologies.
- Experiment with new varieties.
- Day to day contact with farm managers, plant and agro directors.
- Report statistics and results
- Education- Degree level Agronomy.
- Language- ENGLISH IS A MUST and Russian is a big plus.
- Ability to work alone and with team back up.
- Confident and independent.
- Able and willing to take on big responsibility.
- Must be Nimble.
- Must be educated to Degree level.
- Actual on farm experience with modern farm machinery cultivation and seeding techniques (ideally with corn peas and experience).. Knowledge of soil technology erosion prevention and cover crops would be an advantage.
- Management experience at a junior or senior level.
- Some language skill but ability and willingness to learn more important, English a must Russian a benefit.
- Ability to communicate with both workers and at a business level to represent company during negotiations.
- Fully computer literate to provide reports to managers and control stocks and consumption.
- Person must have a proven track record with at least 2 references from previous employers and a character reference.
- Person must have past experience management of farm, planning and efficient use of machinery irrigation and agro products,
- To have experience of building a cropping programme for smooth and controlled supply to factories weekly agronomy on 6000 ha of vegetable crops.
- Ability to follow Cropio RTK GPS and fuel management systems.
Ключевые навыкиАгрономАгробизнесСельское хозяйствоРастениеводствоАгрокультуры
Полная занятость, полный день