This is a broader role from managing the recruitment process and employee branding for head office & retail division. Candidate in this position will have an overall responsibility for strategic recruitment and sourcing of expatriates, establishing a strong employer brand and communication with the target group of potential employees with focus on social media channels, building a job center concept and assessment such as managing a team of employees and establishing a good data management of potential employees, recruitment statistics, mass recruitment process.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Personal involvement into building a strong management team and recruitment of expatriates & HIPO candidates from Russian market;
- Managing mass recruitment process for 300+ stores across Russia
- Managing the recruitment process of the group of companies for fashion retail, production and development with a goal of delivering candidates with appropriate values and skill set in defined timeline;
- Ownership of the entire job offer process, aligning the benefits in line with corporate policies;
- Management of the entire recruitment process and costs for sourcing expatriates;
- Establishing a solid partnership with international executive search companies and controlling the recruitment budget and quality;
- Managing recruitment team (retail & office division, 5FTE).
- Establishing assessment center for the managerial positions at the head quarter and at the production sites;
- Designing systems and procedures for assessing employees;
- Standardizing and implementing assessment tools.
- Cooperation with marketing and visual merchandising to establish a strong corporate employer branding;
- Setting up appropriate employer branding communication campaign;
INDUCTION PERIOD AND ONBOARDING:
- Introducing employees to the company and cooperating with T&D department and HR managers in units. Assuring that the employee has received all relevant information when entering the company;
- Assuring good communication flow between units and within head quarter.
DATA MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING:
- Weekly and monthly reporting, following the timings for recruiting employees and taking managerial actions when required;
- Database management and improvement of existing HRIS system.
- Workforce planning on annual basis (shared task) within head quarter HR;
- Creating a goal oriented culture.
PARTICIPATING & LEADING CROSSFUNCTIONAL HR PROGECTS
- 7+ years of experience in HR with a focus on recruitment and employee branding preferably in international companies (3+ years of management experience)
- Fluent English
- Negotiation skills and good time management
- Self-initiative, goal oriented, enthusiastic person with energy to build the companies organization culture through talent acquisition process