Kentor needs to expand Oracle DBA team responsible for support of Oracle Databases for our clients in Sweden.
- oracle 10g/11g/12с Database administration skills;
- conversational level of English is a must;
- good communication skills (all communication with customers and colleagues in Sweden and Norway is in English);
- MySQL or PostrgeSQL experience will be an advantage.
Nice to have:
- RMAN, Data Guard, OEM Grid Control
- oracle DBA activities: new environments creation‚ patching, backup, troubleshooting, capacity planning, etc.;
- the position will require business trips to Sweden from time to time, normally not more than 1-2 weeks.
- international company, Scandinavian spirit, young and enthusiastic colleagues, business trips to Scandinavia;
- nice office in the very center of the city (7 minutes walk from "Nevskiy prospect" and "Admiralteyskaya" metro stations), free beverages and cookies;
- English classes, medical insurance, no dress code, flexible working hours, certifications at the company's expense;
- X-BOX, awesome corporate events, lots of FUN :)
- white salary and compliance with Russian labor law.Income tax is to be deducted from the specified amount.
Please, apply in English and specify your salary expectations.