Socialist is opening “QA engineer” position in Solomoto.
Solomoto is a cloud platform for small business digital presence automation.
It allows users to create websites, apps in social networks, online stores, manage their social media activity and launch ads in social networks and search engines.
Solomoto runs completely in Microsoft Azure cloud. It is built with ASP.Net MVC, AngularJS, MsSql, Mongo. The team also uses Jira, TeamCity, Git, Confluence, FishEye.
We are interested in responsive UI, amazing UX and rich functionality for our customers.
Solomoto is growing fast, so we are looking for a motivated professional who will join QA team, to make feature analysis, develope and execute UI automated tests.
Desired skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS/web testing, multi language, high load, high scale
- 1+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience with git
- Experience with Selenium
- Excellent self-learning ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good English writing and reading - mandatory
- Good spoken English
- As a plus:
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
- Experience in automation testing - Selenium(Protractor)
- Gathering and managing test data for test automation
- Planning test automation activities and being an owner of test automation topics within the team
- Integrating test suite into Continuous Integration system
- Participating in designing, implementing and executing test cases
- Implementing, maintaining and improving test automation frameworks
- Proactively driving improvements to automated test coverage
- Official employment
- Official competitive salary to be discussed with successful candidate
- Some advantages: English courses, soccer and yoga class.
- Modern comfortable office, breakfasts, coffee, cookies and relax zone are provided.