Uber is a Series E venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 300+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Operations Coordinator to support the operations team as we continue to grow our presence in Russia.
This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Metrics analysis and product/process improvement
- Track, order, and disburse equipment to drivers
- Help with onboarding drivers onto the Uber system
- Maintain and organize driver documentation
- Find resolutions to driver issues and questions early, late and often both
- Respond to support issues over email promptly
- Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline process
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3-5 years of operations/analytical or related experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Native Russian (English is a MUST!)
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.