Our Client, a foreign manufacturing company, one of the leading producers of industrial minerals is announcing an opening for the position of Quarry Manager (regional position).
- ensuring environment, health and safety compliance with laws as well as with all corporate regulations;
- scheduling the extraction according to the business needs;
- setting up and maintaining processes to optimise yield and availability;
- ensuring, on a daily basis, the cost control of all operations comply with approved cost budgets;
- taking part in the continuous improvement actions of the company in terms of quality, services and processes;
- reporting to Management Team on implementation and management of an annual exploration and mining plan; capital and operational cost budget; staffing and training requirements.
- University Degree (Mining);
- 3+ years of experience at the quarry;
- strong knowledge of the mining environment;
- working knowledge of English;
- excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills;
- result-oriented, able to work under pressure and multitask;
- ready to relocate.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in a multinational environment;
- competitive salary;
- good compensation package.