Requirements - Mandatory
- Organizing effective interaction between the project and client teams
- Determining business requirements of the client and creating possible solutions
- Analyzing and documenting requirements
- Verifying the implemented products according to the requirements
- Managing requirements
- Engaging in planning, solving issues, and risk assessment
- Teaching the users how to work with the product
- Experience working in HealthCare-related projects
- Knowledge of basics, terms, and key standards
- Fluent spoken English (the clients are English-speaking only)
Requirements - Additional
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst
- Experience writing specifications and developing sketches for user interfaces
- Experience managing requirements throughout the whole lifecycle of the project
- Knowledge of the main models of project lifecycles
- Experience modelling business requirements, knowledge of notations and methodologies
- Understanding of and an ability to use the techniques of determining requirements in practice
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and present ideas both in Russian and English
- Communication skills, oral and written proficiency
- Ability to professionally convert vague and unstructured information into clear requirements
- Willingness to go on business trips.
- Project bonuses.
- Foreign business trips.
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leaves.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Corporate doctor services.
- Foreign Language learning.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Chill-out zone.
- Gym access.
- Office in a comfortable business-center.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.