Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP
- GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
- Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Jump-start your future with GE’s high-powered Operations Management Leadership Program (OMLP).
- This two-year experience will help you uncover your potential for leadership, develop your skills, and follow your passion for engineering and operations to places you never thought possible.
- You’ll receive education and personal mentorship from the top minds in your field while gaining exposure to a variety of disciplines such as shop operations, process engineering, advanced manufacturing, global supply chain management, materials management, and environmental health and safety.
- OMLP accelerates development of entry-level talent and produces leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing the Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, and Environment, Health & Safety functions at GE.
- OMLP is a 2-year program consisting of 3 rotations that allow members to build leadership and functional skills through challenging rotational assignments and world-class training.
Typical rotations include one or more of the following:
- Manufacturing Shop Operations Supervisor (leading a manufacturing team in the production of products),
- Sourcing/Materials (managing suppliers to improve product quality and negotiate price),
- Technical/ Lean Leader/ Manufacturing or Process Engineering (improving efficiency of supply chain management through LEAN/cost reduction) and Environment, Health, Safety (EHS support to site operations, oversight of GE operations for work at Customer sites, and supporting EHS in a region or concentrating in a particular EHS media).
- Program members are also involved in GE's strategic initiatives-including GE's drive for LEAN Six Sigma and Simplification.
OMLPs will be placed at the following locations:
- Belfort (France)
- Degree in Engineering; Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aerospace Engineering and Chemical Engineering degrees are preferred
- Understanding of business strategy and concepts
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Intern, prior research or co-op experience in engineering or manufacturing
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Rotation locations vary, thus candidate must be geographically mobile
- Strong commitment to a career in operations management
- Fluent English and Russian
- Eligible to work in Russia