IKEA Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a structural and analytical professional to be a Lawyer in MEGA Belaya Dacha!
At this position we expect you to provide comprehensive legal support and legal advice to all business areas of MEGA Shopping Centre Unit, including operational, maintenance and other type of agreements, drafting different kind of legal documents, representation in court and negotiations with third parties.
Permanent contract, full-time employment
Reporting to Centre Manager (line); Head of Legal department (matrix)
- Use knowledge of IKEA's standards, IKEA SCR's policies, rules, regulations, guidelines as well as RF, regional and municipal laws and regulations to provide legal advice to the MEGA Shopping Centre team on daily basis issues;
- Identifying, anticipating and mitigating legal risks to the MEGA Shopping Centre Unit;
- Identification and escalation of any legal issues, which might adversely affect the MEGA Shopping Centre Unit;
- Coordinate the job with MEGA Shopping Centre Unit Lawyer, Legal Function SO;
- Review, advice and drafting as appropriate of various kind of agreements and supporting documents, working with colleagues during negotiations, and dealing direct with counterparties;
- Advising on the legal compliance of business processes and procedures;
- Giving advice on disputes and claims with customers, tenants, counterparties; all necessary support in these regard, drafting documents (claims, letters, notifications, defaults, etc.), coordination of those issues with Legal Function SO;
- Pre-trial claims settlement, conduct of cases in court;
- Participation in inspections held by state authorities, which exercise control and supervision of MEGA Shopping Centre Unit activities, preparation of written replies for requests, prescriptions, protocols and resolutions from state authorities;
- Assisting the MEGA Shopping Centre Unit team in dealings with authorities;
- Occasional legal research;
- Support to Legal Function SO in development of routines, templates, etc.;
- Substitute the Junior Lawyer in case of his/her absence.
- Higher legal education (civil specialization is a plus);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Knowledge of Russian civil, labour, administrative, corporate legislation other relevant laws and regulations;
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Consultant, Garant);
- Analytical, responsible, supportive, proactive person;
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiations skills;
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team in a quick paced environment.
IKEA Centres Russia can offer professional and personal development for the selected candidate!
Котельники, 1-й Покровский проезд, 5Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день