Due to our explosive growth we are seeking an experienced Senior Affiliate Manager to join our team.
- Develop & Manage publisher relationships
- Manage a portfolio of Key Affiliate Accounts and establish great relations with each client through effective communication.
- Ongoing analysis of sales patterns and conversion rates of each campaign to achieve a more effective strategy
- Mentoring of new employees
- Consult and advise clients offering assistance with conversion, feed integration, marketing initiatives and digital strategies.
- Responsible for growth of existing publisher database
- Knowledge of CPM/CPC/CPI/CPA/CPS models.
- Managing client budgets and optimising campaigns
- Use all internal reporting tools to uncover insight, scale up campaigns on your publishers to unlock new revenue opportunities.
- Do regular budget check, fraud check, and quality optimisation for your publishers.
Desirable Credentials Include:
- Experience managing affiliates/publishers in an online/mobile space
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, entrepreneurial, and a creative approach to problem solving, with the ability to understand key metrics and apply these to performance optimisations.
- Resilience, perseverance and passion for getting things done
- Strong MS Excel skills and proven competency in numeracy and logical reasoning
- Outstanding teamwork, organisational & interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment
We look forward to see you in our team!
Москва, улица Ленинская Слобода, 19, м. АвтозаводскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, гибкий график
Вакансия доступна для соискателей с инвалидностью