Lamoda is the leading online retailer in Russia and CIS, offering more than 2.5 million products and 1,000 international and local brands in fashion clothing, footwear, accessories, cosmetics and perfumery. Lamoda monthly traffic is currently over 20 million unique users per month.
Our organisation directly employs around 4.000 people across Russia & CIS with the list of our locations covering, amongst others, the Lamoda Group headoffice based in Moscow, country offices in Almaty, Kiev and Minsk, software development centre in Lithuania and a private label office in London. With LM Express we operate our own logistics network supporting next day delivery to currently more than 150+ cities throughout Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia and Kazakhstan.
Lamoda is recognized as the fastest growing e-commerce fashion retailer in CIS and is a frequent industry awards’ winner. Founded in 2011, the Company’s investor base includes Rocket Internet, Tengelmann Group, Holtzbrink Ventures, Kinnevik Investment AB, JP Morgan Asset management, Access industries, and PPR group (owners of Gucci, Puma, Volcom and Yves Saint Laurent brands), with a total of over USD 200 mln of financing raised (with the latest round from the World Bank/ IFC in January 2014).
Lamoda is led by the four Co-founders. The diverse management team includes people of multiple nationalities, coming from a variety of backgrounds - from experience in the top-tier management consulting firms to the functional expertise built within recognised international and local industry leaders.
Lamoda core values are:
Ownership – assuming personal accountability for the company result, being proactive and responsible
Excellence – being innovative, challenging the status quo, outperforming best practices
Customer focus – looking at the business through the eyes of our customers, understanding our market better than competition
Achieving together – delivering upon commitments, acting with integrity, mutual respect and trust
Being leaders – developing self and others, prioritising by importance, not personal preferences, role modelling Lamoda values
Lamoda Finance Controller is a key role in the Finance Team Universe and the post is physically based in the Lamoda HQ building (Paviletskaya Metro, Moscow, Russia)
What will you do:
- Being Finance Partner to rapidly growing businesses in Lamoda – B2B and Markeplace;
- Overseeing department’s performance, approval of contracts;
- Participating in accounting and finance reporting automation, including ERP development and BRDs confirmations as a finance expert;
- Cost and cash flow budgeting and control (monthly, quarterly, yearly);
- P&L\ CF modelling together with respective departments analysts within budgeting exercises twice a year;
- Designing and maintaining departments’ management reporting model, report to MDs and departments’ head;
- Business process and controls reviews;
- Ad-hoc tasks, from various finance areas;
- Mentoring junior colleagues.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Senior Auditor 2-3 (Big 4) – preferable commercial industry experience; At least one year in a senior staff role is a must;
- Non-big 4 candidates are only taken to into account if have relevant experience in e-commerce. Ex-big 4 are taken intop account if occupied similar role (finance control, etc.) prior to Lamoda;
- Strongly developed business and commercial sense;
- Big4 experience (not less than 3 years – AC3\ SAC 1-2 position). International company experience as a controller is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Russian accounting standards;
- Understanding of accounting and reporting under IFRS (e-commerce, retail or distribution businesses);
- ACCA on final stages or completed;
- Ability to work under pressure and complete multiple tasks;
- Ability to work from scratch, self-starting the change and driving value for the business;
- Great communication skills, ability to deal accurately with difficult people and “big bosses”. Ability to present large amount of information in a concise and clear manner;
- Fluent English is a must, knowledge of German would be a plus;
- Strong technical skills - MS Excel\ MS Word\ MS PP;
- Knowledge of core principles of ERP, experience in ERP (MS Dynamics AX) would be a plus;
- Analytical and questioning mind, readiness for working in a non-clichés environment;
- Hard-working, team oriented & flexible, ability to work independently;
- Self-motivated, energetic, resilient with appropriate time management abilities.
What we offer:
- International team of professionals;
- Interesting work opportunities and environment;
- Competitive package (fixed and bonus), medical insurance;
- A dynamic work environment in a truly international company with flat hierarchy;
- Steep learning curve in a unique market opportunity, with the fastest growing company in the industry;
- 25% discount on the whole range of goods;
- Opportunities for travel and potential global secondments