Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Active sales of Schneider Electric services and service products in South region;
- Promotion and sale of technical service including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, and upgrade of equipment installed at the customer site;
- Selling of turnkey projects ranging from simple replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions and preventive maintenance contracts;
- Establishment and support of the relations with existing and new customers and consumers of the equipment;
- Work with design institutes, customer technical services and customer purchase department: providing technical information and advisory technical support, organization and holding seminars and presentations on offered services and products, price negotiations;
- Working with СRM system (Sales Force).
- The higher education in the field of energy/electrical equipment;
- Low voltage and Medium voltage equipment and market knowledge;
- Electric equipment/services sales experience from 2 years is mandatory;
- English level –intermediate (minimum);
- Strong presentation and communicative skills, stress resistance, team work ability;
- High level negotiation skills (company management);
- Readiness for business trips.
- A challenging and varied job with great opportunities to pursue your professional ambitions in an international dynamic environment;
- Opportunities for career and professional development;
- Unique experience in international team;
- Corporate employment benefits & competitive salaries;
- Possibility of flexible working hours.
- Location - Krasnodar