Different projects based on Pega for Luxoft Customers
- Pega PRPC Delivery projects, participation in all Luxoft Pega Practice activities
- Pega PRPC: To be able to participate in designing new components, including integration components and work flow design
- Java application basics (Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat): To be able to fix issues by configuring Weblogic or guiding technical support to fix issues caused on low level
- Understanding of JMS concept: To set up JMS queues and overlook integration with external systems
- Unix basics: To administer environments using Putty/WinSCP, be able to perform PRPC roll out
- Oracle/SQL basics: To support PRPC database and integration interactions via SQL-connect PRPC interfaces
- Web services basics: To understand XSD, WSDL, XML standards, use SOAP UI, design integration components via SOAP/HTTP etc.
- Good to have: Communication Skills (English) - Oral To interact with the Client and other developers worldwide while on business trip or on a conference call
- Good to have: Communication Skills (English) - Written To understand and conduct information to other team members and the client regarding status of work, design proposals, technical documentation etc.
- Pega CSA certification is a plus.
Полная занятость, полный день