We would like to announce a new career opportunity in new Digital Stack Function. You are welcome to join our evolving team as business program manager.
This role is created to assure quality and alignment of all requirements towards new Ericsson solution with Company business strategy and vision per each segment and to coordinate business implementation of Digital Stack.
Being a Group Program, Digital stack, will require from program manager daily work with HQ and other Vimpelcom OpCos, leadership in problem solving and promotion of Kyivstar best practices across the Group.
- Steer customer experience program in areas of value proposition, channels and customer journeys implementation. Coordinate Company functions in achieving goals of legacy portfolio cleaning, future value proposition creation.
- Create in coordination with internal and external stakeholders Digital stack business implementation plan.
- Track results delivery and manage interdependencies with other projects and units in Ukraine and between the OpCos.
- Assure business requirements creation and delivery to solution delivery teams.
- Provide accurate and transparent reporting related to Digital stack business implementation.
- Managerial / Program management experience 3+ years (relevant certification is beneficial)
- Business requirement management 3+ years
- Change management 3+ years
- Advanced business English
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of problem solving capabilities
- Able to prioritize demand versus timeline in challenging environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and Business requirements management applications
- Experience of working at the largest operator in Ukraine
- A competitive salary
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment