Reikartz Hotel Group is currently looking for International Business Development Manager.
- This professional will be in charge of business development, marketing and promotion activities in the assigned territory (Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Ukraine):
- This include, but is not limited to:
- Gaining, and maintaining, a clear understanding of customers' business and requirements' in hotel/hospitality industry
- Represent our company in customer contacts, and build relationships within the customers' organisations (Hotels) with a focus on top management, marketing and IT.
- Making presentation, commercial proposals, lead contract negotiations and, when applicable, monitor the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
- Monitor the sales potential and assist the Head of International Business Development in allocating territory sales targets;
- Advice management about regional / local trade fairs and exhibitions (hospitality industry) deemed to be important for the promotion and positioning of RHG in the territory
- Attend trade fairs and exhibitions, carry out presentations and man exhibition stands
- This position is for confirmed professionals that are immediately operational. Minimum requirement is 3-5 years of successful professional experience in B2B Sales (hotel management, real estate, telecom, IT) whereof at least 1 year in a management positions (Functional Marketing & Sales Manager or Executive Sales Manager, Sales Representative). Having experience of hotel openings, hotel turn-around projects or an international experience is considered a merit.
- FLUENT ENGLISH (written and spoken)
- ROMANIAN (from upper-intermediate) is desired
WORK PLAСE: Kiev, Lviv (or Chisinau)
- Reikartz Hotel Management is currently the largest hotel operator in Ukraine, with 35 two- three- and four-star hotels being managed by this company.
Reikartz Hotel Group:
- Management company of the hotel chain operating under the umbrella brand 'Reikartz Hotel Group' (three- and four-star hotels)
- Brand guidelines and corporate standards
- Standards of service and operation
- Servio Hotel Management System
- Central sales and marketing department
- Construction division, architecture and design service
- Centralized procurement system
- Integrated system of employee training, development and support.