A WELL-KNOWN FLOOR COVERING MANUFACTURER IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A DESIGN ANALYST.
- Management of the market research process (designs in flooring):
- Definition of research objective;
- Definition of ways to gather information, determine research type and sample size;
- Define budget and time frames for obtaining data;
- Conduction of the market research process (designs in flooring);
- Analysis of obtained data;
- Preparation of comprehensive report.
- Management of obtained information and data:
- Coordinate product, surface and innovation information and data gathering process from various sources;
- Collect, compile, verify and analyze information from industry competitors;
- Collect, compile, verify and analyze related information from various industries;
- Collect, compile, verify and analyze other information from internal and external sources (for example, market, demographic, economic, and other financial data);
- Measure current situation, and forecast future, market activity and consumer trends;
- Develop recommendations about the implications on product, surface and innovation processes.
- Management of market research database:
- Maintain a database of market and competitor data as a source of accurate and up-to-date information for market studies;
- Generate regular and period reports for senior managers to assist in decision making process.
- University degree, Economics backround prefered;
- At least one year working experience.
- High analytical skills;
- High presentation skill;
- Knowledge of SPSS, Statistica or any related computer program;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- English language - Intermediate
- Highly professional, efficient and team-focused company
- Internal and external learning available
- Working performance review system
- Comfortable office not far from the metro station
- Multi-cultural environment
- Competitive salary + bonuses
Полная занятость, полный день