Project is a mobile identity platform enabling smartphone users to easily and securely authenticate on any App or website and sign legal documents from their mobile device. Back end of App is complex high-load scalable microservice architecture with back office and development portal.
You will be part of development team in Minsk and have communications with team in Barcelona. You will have to provide technical documentation with Confluence and Swagger for tasks you will do. Code should be covered by unit tests so that code analysis tool will accept it (if no glitches from codenarc :) ). Daily communication in English is a must.
We are trying to create high quality code but amount of work is too much for current project team and we are in need of another great java developer for this interesting job.
- Years of Experience: 5+ years
- English: Upper Intermediate or higher
- Proven experience working with RESTful APIs
- Deep knowledge of J2EE + Spring + Hibernate + NoSQL
- Knowledge of Grails is big plus (we use it for all microservices right now)
- Knowledge of CI, DVCS, TDD/BDD and other best practices and tools for software development
- Experience in design of high load platforms