GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a QA Software Engineer to join its Kyiv office.
Violin Memory, the industry pioneer in All Flash Arrays, is revolutionizing how businesses operate and by enabling IT to Be Instrumental to the organization by unlocking the power of data. The consistent high-throughput and predictable low latency showcased by the Flash Storage Platform™ is combined with Concerto™ OS 7, a fully integrated storage operating system that enables complete data protection, business continuity, and data reduction services. Violin Memory’s innovative single storage platform solution delivers transformative performance for cloud, enterprise, virtualized business and mission-critical storage applications. The Violin Flash Storage Platform is designed to consolidate high performance and primary storage workloads onto a flexible, uniquely scalable solution called Scale Smart™ while achieving substantive CAPEX and OPEX savings.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Test the stability and scalability of the Violin Flash Memory array in typical customer environments, with typical customer workloads
- Debug scalability and performance issues at array, switch and host levels
- Setup typical customer applications and workloads in conjunction with testing the array
- Reproduce and debug customer issues and assist in resolution
- Plan for and setup new servers, SAN switches, appliances and storage arrays.
- Author customer facing documentation as needed
- Highly motivated, self-directed and able to work under aggressive schedules
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge in at least one or more host operating systems (Windows, Linux etc.)
- Excellent organization, time management and problem solving skills
- Past experience as QA 2+ years, or a system administrator is a must